Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

11/16 and 11/17 {Being Grumpy}

Yesterday started out well. I got my most recent math test back and was quite happy with the grade I ended up with. Philosophy class was understandably depressing as we discussed the Paris attacks. It was an engaging class, and it definitely made me think about the details of those attacks in a way I hadn't before.
Random selfie. Aren't we just the cutest? 

German was canceled (yay!) so I went to Westside to get pizza with a friend of mine and one of his classmates. After we got back from that, I ended up hanging out for most of the afternoon, doing homework for a while and just hanging out most of the time.

At 4:30, I had a doctor's appointment (ugh), which was fine until the end when I unexpectedly had to get three shots. I don't do well with needles or shots or really any medical stuff at all, so that wasn't a fun surprise. I also almost blacked out when I stood up to leave and they made me stay for a while and gave me apple juice.

Today's just been weird. Philosophy was strange. We had a Christian Scientist man come to talk to us about his religion, which was fine but a little frustrating at moments. The writing center was busy when I first started, but has gotten much quieter (as per the usual).

NaNoWriMo is going okayish, but I've gotten behind while dealing with college applications and such. My plan was to write a bunch at the Writing Center during quiet moment, but my left arm, which got three shots in it yesterday, is really sore and kind of painful. It's actually making it really hard to type cause tensing my arm hurts.

Admittedly, that's just an excuse, but it's a semi-legit excuse. :P

I've been in the same building for the last five hours, but I've been looking out the windows and it looks terrible out there. Windy, rainy, and super dark. I'm not a fan of this kind of weather.

That wasn't the most upbeat update I've done in a while. I'll try to complain less next time. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment