Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2015

General Updates - NaNoWriMo Week One

It's now one week into NaNoWriMo, and I'M NOT BEHIND YET! I was just looking at my stats from previous years, and I have a higher wordcount now than I've ever had on Day 8. I'm feeling pretty good about this, because now even if I get behind later, I probably won't get as behind as I have in the past.

Right now, I'm in this strange state of drained energy. I'm not totally sure why. I've slept in both of the last two days and haven't done much strenuous stuff this weekend, but I still feel really low energy.

This week, I took a German test, wrote a lot, got frustrated over my math homework, went to dance, volunteered at the library, and hung out with my friends a lot, though not necessarily in that order.

I went to my stepbrothers end of season soccer party and ended up being a bit of a wallflower. Ten year old boys are kind of loud. I sat on my phone most of the time.

Writing at school one early morning before math. 

No comments:

Post a Comment