Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

Tuesday November 25, 2015 {The Tree The Never Fell}

1. Took a math test. I really do not know how I did on it. I know I didn't outright fail it, but I also don't have a lot of confidence in how well I did.

2. In Philosophy, we watched this movie about the Shroud of Turin, which was interesting.

3. Went to work at the writing center, where it was not at all busy. I helped a few people, did an online response, and hung out a lot. We spent a lot of time watching this tree slowly be uprooted by the wind. It was quite windy and there was this tree that every time a big gust came by pulled up it's roots a little. When I left, it was still standing, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's not standing on Monday.

4. My dad and Isabelle picked me up and we went to my dad's house. I did some writing for NaNoWriMo, watched the new episode of Gravity Falls (there's only one more left! :( ) and ate dinner.

5. Came home, watched Lost, read Ulysses, wrote a little more, went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment