Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wednesday November 11, 2015 {Parkday!}

-Since it was Veteran's Day, there was no school. I got up late(ish) and worked on college apps for most of the morning.

-The guy who has been fixing our downstairs wall came back and finished up what was left to be done.

-I got to go to park day for the first time since September! It was super weird, and the feelings that I had while there are making me want to write a much longer blog post. Maybe this weekend?

-I'm definitely glad I got to go and see some friends I rarely see. I may have gotten talked into babysitting again, which may or may not be a good thing. :P

-Came home, ate dinner, worked on Philosophy take home quiz that is due Friday.

-Researched Portland State University as an additional school to apply to (it has definitely been added to my "needs more research" list. I'll probably apply since it's easy to do, and then research more and try to visit after that)

-Freaked out a little about school, dating, money, the future, and everything else.

-Watched Lost, read Heart of Darkness, went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment