Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

11/9 and 11/10 {So cold!}

November 9th

-Math class was test review.

- Talked to CP for a while re: 3D printing, which was nice. We don't see each other much anymore.

-Philosophy, watched a movie about Tibetan monks.

-German, learned how to tell time, which was surprisingly challenging.

-Hung out with various friend for various times. I stayed in one place and they came and went around me.

-Headed to dance, sat in Chocolate Necessities and listened to the new Hello Internet. Gelato flavors: chocolate, mint chip, vanilla.

-Went to dance, had a good class.

-Panda Express to pick up dinner, then home and bed.

November 10th

-It was 31 degrees when I was waiting for the bus at 7:30. So cold!

-Math test. I finished second, so who knows what happened.

-Philosophy. More of the same.

-Writing Center. I worked from 11:30-4 today, an hour more than usual cause I was covering for a co-worker who couldn't be there. It was mostly quiet, I did do my first online response, which was interesting and kind of scary.

-Hung out with Jake for a while as he was nice enough to keep me company near the end of my shift.

-Went to my dad's house for dinner.

-Came home, watched Lost, went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment