Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

Thursday November 26, 2015 {Thanksgiving!}

1. Got up and didn't do much for a while. I convinced Isabelle to help me decide what to wear, and we spent quite a while trying to figure that out. Probably much longer than necessary, considering how those things usually go. :P

2. We went to my grandmother's house for our usual festivities. It was very small and quiet this year because none of my cousins were there. One was in Scotland and the other two were in Palm Springs, so none managed to make it.
Look at this awesome shirt my grandma gave me!

3. After dinner (which was very good) and desert (which was also very good), we headed out pretty early and Isabelle and I went to our stepmom's sister's house, where there was more desert, which was also quite good. :P

4. We eventually made it home, watched some tv, read Ulysses, and went to bed surprisingly early.

No comments:

Post a Comment