Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

Monday November 24, 2015 {German Christmas Songs}

1. Math was review for the test on Tuesday. Ugh.

2. Philosophy was philosophical.

3. Went to German, where Ben (our teacher) told us about German Christmas traditions and we sang German Christmas songs, which was actually quite fun. And he gave us no homework for the holiday, which makes him my favorite teacher at the moment. :P

4. Hung out with people for a while. On Mondays, I tend to stay in one spot for several hours while people rotate in and out around me, and today was no exception.

5. Lydia and I went to the co-op, and then she drove me to dance.

6. I hung out at Chocolate Necessities for a while, ate gelato (chocolate, chai tea, and peanut butter), and then went to dance.

7. Came home, ate dinner, went to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Did your teacher tell you about the Krampus runs? :)

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete