Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Fri 11/20 and Sat 11/21 {Published!}

Friday, November 20, 2015

- Got up early, took bus to school, went to math. In class practice with the applications of linear equations. I am a little worried about this test. I mostly understand systems of linear equations, but I'm less confident about the matrices, and those are thing I tend to make lots of small mistakes on.
Look how cold and dark it was when I got to school on Friday!

-Went to Philosophy.

-German. Adjective endings. This is the first time this really seems hard. This next test is going to be challenging.

-Hung out for a little while avoiding the cold. Went to catch a bus early since I didn't have anything to do, and ended up running into a friend while waiting for the bus, and walked off with him to try to help him get something done, and then walked to the bus station with him.

-I had a really interesting conversation with a friend about feminism, sexism, and the problems that arise when you are a running start student, or when you are a 17 year old girl traveling alone around town.

-Volunteered at the library, was picked up by Gloria, who graciously took me to the bank where I had to deposit a pay check and deal with some issue regarding my account.

-Seriously, that was a weirdly adult thing to do. I went to the bank by myself  and had a full conversation with the teller about the weather and the new online banking system the bank has recently adopted (which sucks, we agreed), and other depressingly adult small talk. Weird stuff.

-I came home, worked on NaNoWriMo for a bit (i'm pretty behind, but I still have hope), had dinner, watched Lost, went to bed.

Saturday, November 21, 2015

-Got up, did a little homework and started reorganizing my closet (not a project I have time for right now) while trying to get my room ready for mom to paint it.

-Went to my dad's house and went out to lunch at D'Anna's (a great Italian restaurant) with my grandparents, my dad, and my step mom for my grandmother's birthday. We also went to Pure Bliss for desert.

-Came home, did some homework,

-Went shopping, got a new winter coat, which I desperately needed.

-Did more homework, plus some NaNo writing.

-I discovered that an essay I submitted to the college literary journal has now been published online! You should all go read it!

-Ate dinner, watched Lost, read Ulysses, went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment