Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Monday May 25, 2015 {Memorial Day}

1. I got up around 8:30, and hung around for the morning. I worked a bit on a paper for English. I also listened to the new Hello Internet.

2. At about 1pm, Gloria and Spencer picked me up and we went to Fairhaven. Spencer and I walked down to Boulevard Park, and then continued all the way to downtown, and then came back, which is, I calculated, about 2.5 miles one way.

3. It was great catching up with Spencer, and we talked about all sorts of college stuff, and the state of the homeschool group, and our future plans.

4. We stopped for donuts at Rocket Donuts in Fairhaven, then met Gloria again, and they dropped me off back at home.

5. I ate some food quickly, and then left to babysit. The weather was nice, so the kids and I played outside for most of the time.

6. I got home about 8:30, and watched some philosophy videos on YouTube for a while before reading Jane Eyre, and going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment