Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday, May 1, 2015 {May Day}

Today was a long day. I'm sitting here trying to remember this morning, and it feels like a week ago!

1. I got up nice and early (6ish), got ready for the day, and actually ate some breakfast, which is not always something that happens.

2. I took to bus to school and went to Geology class. The topic for today was mountains and mountain building.

3. After class, C. and I hung out in our usual spot. For the life of me, I can't remember what we talked about for most of the time. My lack of good sleep seems to be catching up with me. We did talk about stuff though, most of it random and unimportant, but some of it might have been interesting.

4. C. went off to his next class, and I did the English work we had instead of class today. The instructor is at a conference, so she moved class online. That took me a little over and hour, and then I wandered over to the art department in Cascade to check out the notecard exchange. I don't spend much time over there, but I love checking the cards. The idea is that anyone can put up a 3x5 (or similar) card with their art on it, and if you put one up, you can take one you like. There is some pretty cool stuff on there.

5. C. and his mom very kindly gave me a ride home, and once home I cleaned a little, and talked with my friend E. for a little bit on the phone. We talked mostly about my own social awkwardness and anxiety, but he also gave me my new life tagline, "I am too tired not to be sarcastic." This is me. XD

6. Current Events class happened. The topic was about categorizing people and how/if was can/should do that. It provided some interesting discussion. Ted led wonderfully and was obviously quite invested in this topic.

7. After class, some May Day gifts were dispensed (thanks Julie and Connie!).

8. We ate dinner, and headed to self defence class.

9. At the class, we had interesting discussion, and then worked on more ground grappling techniques.

10. Came home, wrote this, read Jane Erye, went to bed. SAT in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment