Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

Thursday, May 21, 2015 {Harry Potter in Latin}

1. Got up around 6:45, and got ready for the day.

2. Spent my morning doing various schooly things, and planning out the day's Latin lesson.

3. Walked two blocks to Gloria's house for Latin. We did some fun activities that included reading the first Harry Potter book aloud in Latin.

4. I had an idea about creating a Harry Potter Latin Summer Book Club (still working on the name :P), and emailed people who I thought might be interested by such an idea.

5. Did some more things that were boringly academic in nature, then went to my dad's house.

6. Researched various smartphones for a while, and made a nice chart of what they cost from different places.

7. I realized that my SAT scores were up on the College Board website, so I went to check those. My total was a 1800, which I was pretty happy with, though I wish I had done better on the math. Interestingly, my ACT scores are actually quite a bit better than the SAT scores.

8. Isabelle and I had dinner with my dad and Beth, then came back home.

9. I discussed college stuff with my mom for a while, watched Doctor Who, read Jane Eyre, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment