Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 {My 17th Birthday}

1. I got up, and got ready, then ate a cinnamon role and some strawberries.

2. My morning was largely uneventful. I did some homework, read a little, did boring stuff.

3. I ate some lunch, did a little more school work, and really, that was basically all I did until about 3pm.

4. I also read all the Facebook messages I got from people. Thank you so much everybody, you are all so awesome! :)

5. At about 3, Julie picked us up and we went to her house where Isabelle did Julie's physics class, and I worked with some clay for a project I'm working on.

6. After that, Mom came to pick us up, and Connie surprised me by bringing cupcakes, and there was a mini impromptu celebration, which was fun.

7. We left Julie's and went to Busara (an awesome Thai restaurant in town) for dinner, skipping ballet. We came home, I opened some presents, and then we had cake from Pure Bliss, a bakery in town.

8. We watched Doctor Who, and then Mom and I spent an hour talking about what classes I should register for Fall quarter (because I need to register tomorrow morning).

9. Wrote this, read Jane Eyre, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment