Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wednesday May 27, 2015 {Lots of Rocks}

1. I woke up at 6, very tired and very sore.

2. I got the bus to school, and was early as usual for Geology.

3. Geology was fun today. We got our tests back from last week, and I was plesently surprised with my grades, particularly the lab test. We then had the opprotunity to do some more lab work for bonus points. The lab was just IDing more rocks, which I really like doing. We also talked a bit about the field trip this weekend.

4. C. and I hung out on our usual bench. L. was there for a bit, and we talked about her weekend, and then C. and I talked about the current goings on for a while before we both had class.

5. At English, we talked about connotation of language, and did some fun exercises related to that.

6. After class, I met up with C. and L. again, and then played a game on my iPod for a while and ate lunch while C. was in class. After he got out, his mom and sister picked us and we headed to parkday.

7. Parkday was strange this week with two of the main families absent, and C., G. (who is home for the summer) and I spent most of it on a bench, observing some interesting kites.

8. We left pd, and headed home to eat dinner, and then I did some math and stuff.

9. Watched Doctor Who, read Jane Eyre, worked on a blog post for the main blog, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment